Tenant insurance, also known as renters insurance, will make sure your personal belongings are protected in the event of a claim.

Although your landlord will have insurance for their building, it is always best for you to provide your own coverage to protect your personal belongings like clothes, furniture, electronics, and jewellery. You should also consider liability insurance to cover a situation where someone might be hurt or injured while on your premises. 

Start your quote today!

Get a Quote

Not a first responder?

McFarlan Rowlands can help.