Our 2022 May 6K Giveaway is now closed. Thank you to all who applied! We will contact fund recipients shortly.
A community offers strength and support. It creates a deeper sense of belonging. A community makes life better.
At Medallion Group Insurance, we are committed to the safety of First Responders and honour your efforts to engage and educate the communities you serve.
Every May, we celebrate you and look to invest in projects that foster safe, inclusive, resilient and sustainable communities.
Applications are now open and all Ontario First Responders are invited to apply. Simply complete the submission form below. Let us know how your team is making life better and how we can provide funding for some extra support.
Medallion is proud to participate in First Responder community projects. In 2021, our May Giveaway recipients included:
- Norfolk County Paramedic Services: Mental Health Peer Support Team
- Fire Service Women of Ontario: Training Symposium
- Belleville Police Association: Food for Learning Program
- Ontario Conservation Officers Association (Parry Sound): Kids & Wardens fishing packages
The 6K Giveaway consists of multiple awards from $500 to $2,500
We’d love to add your community project, equipment need, outreach program or sponsorship request to this list!
Secondary opportunities to win are also available. Apply early as every submission is automatically included in weekly draws through May that can benefit your community initiative or a donation to a charity of your choice.
Who Can Apply:
Fire departments, law enforcement organizations, EMS services, emergency medical, search & rescue operations, emergency managers, conservation officers, correctional services, First Responder organizations & associations including volunteer, veteran and retiree groups.
How to Apply:
1. Simply complete the application form found below
2. Tell us your story. Photographs, images and attachments are always helpful for the selection committee and can be uploaded in your application form
3. If posting your community initiative on Facebook, be sure to tag us @MedallionGroupInsurance so we can share in your efforts and excitement!
When to Apply:
Applications are accepted May 1st until June 15th, 2022
* Apply early to be entered into one of our weekly random draws
- This contest is open to all First Responders who live and serve in Ontario
- Only one submission per person
- No purchase necessary
- You do not need to be a Member of Medallion Group Insurance to enter
- Funding recipients are chosen by an internal selection committee
- Winners from the random draws will be announced weekly on our Facebook page
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact Sarah Heiser, Director of Group Operations at email@example.com or 1-800-339-9935